$eG@ $eG@

Way past cool, man! :P

Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

Actually, I disagree with Zinnath, he's not dead. All the games do that.

Mario : Go trough stages to kick Bowser's ass and save the princess

Zelda : Go trough temples, get stuff and kick Ganondorf's ass to... Save a princess, most of the time.

Sonic : Go trough stages to kick Eggman's ass and save the world.

Each games have his own way to roll. But the only thing I could really agree with is that they don't seem to catch that Sonic Adv. DX, 1 and 2 Battle were awesome in their gameplays. They should do another game with that style that DOESN'T look like Sonic 2006 o-o.

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

This is RANDOM, but I nearly DIED laughing at the end. OMFG MAN, This was awesome, I mean REAL AWESOME XD !!!

5 stars browww!

Brojack responds:

Thank you so much! Glad I made you laugh, dude.

Pico's Mission Pico's Mission

The start is easy, but it gets much harder after, so that's a good point. I'd like to get to the end, but I keep refreshing x). Still, it is intense, and watch for the music, it stops looping somewhere between the bear and the school stages. But in overall, I like it!

LDAF responds:

We're working on a couple of those glitches, and the update for monday should satisfy you. Thanks! :)

noitcelfeR noitcelfeR

Freaking awesome game, I'm faving zis! Hard and with gud mewsic :D Perfect combo!

5 stars!

Strange Clock Strange Clock

For some reasons, I'd put all your songs in a game called Chao Garden x)
Might be the sounds you use, it makes me think of SAB2 each time, in the Chaos Garden o-o

tourmithefly responds:

Okay, now, I really have NO clue at all where you think it sounds like Chao garden. I listened to Chao's garden different soundtracks, my song does not sound like them x)

Well, everyone has different ears, so, I may be wrong >.>

Thanks for the review!

Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks

Sure is ONE OF YOUR BEST SONG EVER! It's original and awsomly mixed together, wow!

Bad Mouth Bad Mouth

Very good, I love it! I so want this EP in my iTunes! And, you know what? You will be in my next year party project with alot of your songs :D. (Specially Time Lapse :3)