Strange Clock Strange Clock

For some reasons, I'd put all your songs in a game called Chao Garden x)
Might be the sounds you use, it makes me think of SAB2 each time, in the Chaos Garden o-o

tourmithefly responds:

Okay, now, I really have NO clue at all where you think it sounds like Chao garden. I listened to Chao's garden different soundtracks, my song does not sound like them x)

Well, everyone has different ears, so, I may be wrong >.>

Thanks for the review!

Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks

Sure is ONE OF YOUR BEST SONG EVER! It's original and awsomly mixed together, wow!

Bad Mouth Bad Mouth

Very good, I love it! I so want this EP in my iTunes! And, you know what? You will be in my next year party project with alot of your songs :D. (Specially Time Lapse :3)

What's All The Fuss About What's All The Fuss About

Love it! But, wait...
Is it a MLP reference? "So that's what the fuss is all about" from Applejack? oO
In any case, that's a very snice ong! /)^3^(\ Love it !

(Yeah, you can hate/kill me for having knowledge on MLP ^^".)

RedVelvetSquared responds:

mm i dont think you were right on that one, but thanks! :D

That's Enough That's Enough

Very good song! But I still prefer your electro tunes.
But this is awesome, some diversity doesn't hurt indeed!

Starwolfff~

RedVelvetSquared responds:

there will be plenty of that on the way!

Stay Up Tonight Stay Up Tonight

Darn! I'm not first! Oh well, it's my school's final exams fault :P . Very good song indeed, I love it! You're going to fill up my iTunes' list soon enough! But actually I think you make the best dance/house music ever. If you wanna specialize in a style, that would prolly be the best choice since all your House/Dance/Complextro song are, to me, flawless!

My ears thank you, bro :) .

Turbulance (RVS Remix) Turbulance (RVS Remix)

Cuz beign first is awesome! Love it, man. You really should submit something to Monstercat, I swear! Your awesomeness would be even more awesome.

I think I used to word "awesome" too many times in my sentence o-o.

Anywayzzz, you're awesome :D !

thanks man!

Red Flux ~DJ Astromii Red Flux ~DJ Astromii

Using my Overvoteinfluence vote power to raise you up. very nice. 5/5

Chocodude15 responds:

Hahaha every time i upload a track im almost positive someone votes 0 without listening to it :s hahaha EVERYTIME! Thanks mate :) ill msg u about the collab

Solitude Solitude

First! The name's perfect for the song, it feels deep and low. Lonely and yet inviting. It is really great, you really can't disapoint me, can't you x) .

Nova Nova

Very good, as usual! Really like the name too! I won't miss any of your songs, count on it!

Thanks for the support! :D